Thursday, May 15, 2014

When Art Takes Over

Sometimes my kids are more creative than I would choose. Don't get me wrong--I love art and I think my kids are extremely talented. However, when their artwork takes form of black marker scribbles all over the white living room wall that I just painted a year ago, then its hard for me to be thrilled.  When it is a repetitive occurrence it even gets tougher to deal with.


Well it happened again today, but instead Cyperus who is usually the culprit, it was two year old Juniper (granted I'm pretty sure Cyperus handed him the tools of destruction).  And I'm tired and worn out as this is about the sixth time something like this has happened since October. 


The one tool that has helped me survive these times is Amodex. Combine this liquid with a Magic Eraser pad and it cleans the black marker right off. Unfortunately, I've misplaced my bottle, so now its back to Office Max to buy some more. If you don't have an Office Max near you, you can also order it from http://amodexink.com/.


Happy Scrubbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment