Thursday, May 29, 2014

Art Work of All Types

Funny Moment by Choice -


My Juniper and I went to the grocery store today since its the last day I can go before the older kids are out of school for the summer. While I was unloading the groceries onto the conveyor belt and figuring out the items that qualify for ad match Juniper got a hold of the pen I was using to check off my grocery list.


First he started with his shirt. When that didn't work to well he took to drawing on his legs. At that point I didn't really care. He had been patient the whole long shopping trip and I was busy trying to figure out how to reload the cart and pay the cashier.


Suddenly I look up and Juniper had is leg sticking straight up in the air. He had run out of room on the front of his legs so he opted to draw all over his calves, followed by the bottom of his feet.  The cashier and I both broke out laughing. Juniper was concentrating so hard and being very serious about the hold process.


This is one time I decided why get upset. I get to have a walking piece of art work with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment