Monday, June 16, 2014

Back from Hiatus

I ended up not posting Thursday and Friday of last week because I was sequestered in a cabin in beautiful Heber Valley working on the draft 3 changes to a magical realism book I am working on.  It was a beautiful, glorious weekend with some amazing other women writers.  I totally lost at foosball and speed pool, but enjoyed every  minute.  


I am grateful for an incredible husband who worked from home and took care of all five kids because he knew how much his wife is addicted to writing.Yep. I've got a good man.  I'm also incredibly grateful for what an amazing dad he is. I'm glad his boys could be with us to celebrate Father's Day.  I'm sad that they are going home, but am grateful for the time we could spend with them.


So now its back to reality and writing. I still have a lot more changes to make to the story and a lot more time needing to spend with my kids.  Here's praying I find the happy balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment