Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Citrus Zero

Being a mom can be exhausting work and more often than not I could use a REALLY good nap. However, with three kids 6 and under that rarely happens (unless my husband is working from home and takes pity on me). Unfortunately that means I often turn to chocolate and soda to get me through the day (hence the previously mentioned not as thin as I dreamed of when younger).




As a result, I am testing out a new product from a company that a couple of friends work with called Mynt. It's called Citrus Zero and is supposed to help with sustained energy. There are no preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and no artificial colors or flavors, etc. 




Now, I must mention - I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ENERGY DRINK BEFORE. So in other words I can't compare it to other energy drinks out there.  All I know is that it tastes similar to grapefruit sodas (at least to me).




So, if you want to try it out with me and see if it helps you maintain that energy you need to chase little ones around the house then you can enter for this free giveaway.




The rules are simple:




1. Follow empowermynt on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/empowermynt and tag me so that I know.


2. Share any of the photos from the page empowermynt.com/myntfit on pinterest and let me know.


3. Shout out the contest on twitter, using #mynt as a hashtag and let me know.



The winner will receive a free six pack of Citrus Zero. I just ask that whoever the winner is please let us know after you try it, I would like your honest opinion on taste and if it works for you. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment