Monday, July 28, 2014

Recovering From the Flu

Last week was an eventful one for our family. In the middle of the night one night Rose began to throw up. She was sick so often that I ended up sleeping on her floor just to make sure she is okay. Then two days later about two a.m. Juniper started throwing up.  Followed later the next night by my husband. The next morning Cyprus joined the club, and later that afternoon I was last in line.  Did I mention it was the day before my birthday.

When you have five people in the house who are ill you have to mix things up. Toilet training went out the window for a few days and random things became "throw up bowls" (in fact now we need new Easter buckets for next year).  Even my modified nutritional plan went out the window. Not only could I not eat every 3 hours a fat, a carb, and a protein,  I couldn't keep anything down and I was far from hungry.

So now that we've survived last week its now time to get everyone back on our routine--back to potty training, back to eating right, and back to working with the kids on their summer homework.  It might take me a little longer to get back to exercise group though.  Oh well. One thing at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment